Definitions and interpretation
|Data||collectively all information that you submit (directly or collected automatically) to Revolt via the Application (including Log Data and Revolt RV Data);|
|Data Protection Laws||any applicable law relating to the processing of Data, in effective in India;|
|Revolt, or us or we or our||Revolt Intellicorp Private Limited, a company incorporated in India with registered office is at 697, UDYOG VIHAR, PHASE -V, GURGAON, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122016;|
|User or you or your||any third party that accesses the Application and is not either (i) employed by Revolt and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Revolt and accessing the Application in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Application, or Revolt Application||the MyRevolt Application that you are currently using, made available for download on the PlayStore (Android) and App Store (iOS).|
|Log Data||when there is an error in your use of the Application or the Application, the data and information collected (through third party products) on your mobile.|
|Revolt RV Data||when you register on the Application along with your information, you may also be required to share the information of your Revolt RV300 or RV400 through the Application.|
|Revolt RV||Shall mean the Revolt RV 300 or Revolt RV 400 as purchase by you.|
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable laws, Revolt shall determine the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you
a. Personal Information
You may browse the Application without submitting any personal Data. However, there are a number of features and services that can be accessed only on submission of the required personal Data. The most common ways in which we collect your personal Data are listed below.
- When you register for an account on the Application
- On submission of payment information
- Profile information (personal and non-personal) provided by you in the Application
- When you share your ride details on your social media authorized by you
- When you participate in our ratings, surveys or promotions.
- When you sign up to receive alerts or information via email, text or instant messages from the Application
- When you request for assistance, customer service or support
- When you submit data or information on the Application where it is permitted
- When you knowingly volunteer any personal information through the Application
b. Revolt RV Data
Once you follow the process as mentioned in the Application and sync the Revolt RV to the Application, we may collect information about the Revolt RV which would include but not be limited to ECU data, functioning of the Revolt RV, etc.
When the Revolt RV is in motion or stationery, we may collect information about satellites visible to the location, direction, battery information, ECU tracker data and the likes.
c. Log Data
Through your use of the Application we may collect the following Data
- information such as your device Internet Protocol (IP) address of your server, device name, operating system version, the app configuration while you are using our service, the time and date when you use/ ride the Revolt RV, the duration, and other statistics.
- The device information about the computer, browser, mobile device or any other device that you use to access the Application from. This information may include the IP address, geolocation, unique device identifiers, type of browser, language, and other transactional information.
- When you use the Application or ride your Revolt RV, a third-party server or we might collect information about your use of the App, including GPS routes, status of GPS chips, GSM Signal Strength
- Device information about your Revolt RV, including time stamps and battery status.
- Additional “traffic data” and log files such as time of access, date of access, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, and referring Application addresses.
- Other information regarding your use of the Application/ Revolt RV.
- Collection of your source IP address/location information.
d. Information Collected from Other Sources
We might collect information about you, which we may receive from other sources or from our offline interactions with you. Such information that will enable us to verify, update information contained in our records and to better customize the Application for you. We may also collect Personal Data from credit reporting agencies to, for example, determine your creditworthiness, credit score, and credit usage, in accordance with applicable laws.
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Revolt will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Application, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means; or
- when you use our services; or
- when you sync, register or use your Revolt RV
Data that is collected automatically
To the extent that you access the Application, we will collect your Data automatically, for example: we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Application. This information helps us to make improvements to Application content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Application,HTTPS logs, data transmitted by the actions on Google API to you and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
8. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Application. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
- to provide you with technical support, including Application updates; and
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Application.
9. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
10. By using our Application, you provide your consent, for direct marketing to you via e-mail as mentioned under Your Rights below.
11. When you download and use the Revolt Application, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
12. We may use your Data to show you Revolt adverts and other content on other applications/ websites.
Who we share Data with
13. Generally, Revolt will not disclose personally identifiable information that Revolt collects through your use of the Revolt Application to unaffiliated third parties. Revolt reserves the right, however, to provide such information to our affiliates, third party contractors, employees, contractors, agents, and designees to the extent necessary to enable them to perform certain Revolt Application -related services (e.g., improve Revolt Application related services and features, battery switch service or maintenance services) on Revolt’s behalf.
Revolt also reserve the right to disclose such information to any third party if Revolt believes that Revolt is required to do so for any or all of the following reasons: (i) by law; (ii) to comply with legal processes or governmental requests; (iii) to prevent, investigate, detect, or prosecute criminal offenses or attacks on the technical integrity of the Revolt Application or our network; and/or (iv) to protect the rights, property, or safety of Revolt or its employees, the users of the Revolt Application, the public, or you.
Keeping Data secure
14. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, by storing it in secure servers.
15. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
17. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
18. Revolt provides you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non- essential (promotional, marketing related) communication from Revolt or on behalf of our partners. If you want to remove your contact information from all Revolts lists and newsletters, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “unsubscribe” as the subject.
19. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other Applications
Changes of business ownership and control
22. Revolt may also disclose Information to a prospective purchaser of Revolt’s business or any part of it.
23. In the above instances, Revolt will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
TOOLS AND ANALYTICS
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyse the use of the Application.
Is a mobile and web development platform offered by Google. For more information on the privacy practices and policies please visit firebase.google.com/support/privacy
1. Google Analytics for Firebase
Google Analytics for Firebase is a free app measurement solution that provides insight on app usage and user engagement offered by Google that tracks and reports app traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
26. We may be required to share your information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You explicitly provide your consent for the same.
27. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
You may contact Revolt by email at email@example.com.
LAST UPDATED ON: September 09, 2019
EXPERIENCE THE MOTORCYCLE AT A REVOLT HUB NEAR YOU
REVOLT HUB NORTH DELHI A 10, Gujranwala Town, Part 1, G.T. Karnal Road, New Delhi - 110009.
REVOLT HUB EAST DELHI G-16, Preet Vihar Vikas Marg, New Delhi - 110092.
REVOLT HUB WEST DELHI K 35, Ground Floor, Sec 5 - Dwarka, Rajapuri, New Delhi - 110059.
REVOLT HUB Jaipur 10/165, Chitrakoot Scheme, Near Akshardham Chauraha, Chitrakoot Marg, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur - 302021
REVOLT HUB Surat Shop no 2,4,5 – Ravi Darshan Society, Near SBI Bank, Udhana Madgalla Road, Bhattar, Surat - 395007